Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Diskussionen rund um Geldanlagen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 21. März 2017, 03:10

How I cut my hair myself - Myfashionworld.fr

How I cut my hair myself - Myfashionworld,Pandora Jewelry.fr
----------------------
I always heard that finding a good hairdresser in the US is very complicated. Maybe it is because European people have great expectations and have the habit to have very competent people in their countries,Louis Vuitton Handbags, people who did years of beauty school to have a certification and a lot of skills.
I already known that I will not be ready right away to confide my hair to an american hairdresser not only because I was not sure of the result,coach purses, but also because,LV Bags, most of the time,Timberland Outlet, hairdresser here cost too many for my budget.
My hair before :

Also,kate spade outlet, like I have a precise idea of what I want when I cut my hair,Coach USA, I just trust myself about it. It could seem very crazy,Ecco Shoes, but it’s the way I am. So,UGG Australia, yesterday morning,Dior Handbags, I asked to my husband what he though about my hair : do I have to let them grow ? They were very tired these past weeks,UGG Boots, they fell a lot and seemed poor. It was obviously time to do something for them : cut them !
So this cut was absolutely something spontaneous and even if I wanted something different of what I finally did,ferragamo shoes, I tell myself that this first cut will maybe be an intermediate look (means that I’ll maybe cut them again in a few days/weeks).
My hair after :

I had the idea to do a fauxhawk cut but finally,hermes birkin, I just realize that cutting the back and side alone was difficult to do. Finally,Pandora Rings, I opted for a more simple haircut,Links of London, a sort of short curly bob,Jimmy Choo shoes, very short on the neck.

I’m not too disappointed by this first cut,Pandora Bracelet, I’ll see if I want/need/can do something else in the future. Also, I have to re-dye my hair in a few week also ! What do you think about this new haircut ?

Thema bewerten